Tuesday, February 12, 2008

first letters

I thought it was lost forever!
I was so happy when I found Sunday's bulletin in the diaper bag!
~
first, he wrote a tiny 'h'
and asked, "what is that?"
I answered correctly :-)
then he wrote the 'y', the 'J' and the 'o'.
I guessed all those right, too.
the next letter threw me; was that uppercase or lowercase??
I guessed an 'l'
I was wrong.
As if we have had this same conversation numerous times
(we have not, not that I recall anyways...)
Jeremiah says, "What is a letter that is just a stick?
It's an 'I'."
silly me!
there's also a 'p' - upsidedown - and a 't'
~
These are not actually the very first letters he's written
he copied some names on Christmas gifts last year
and he's done 'a' and 'o' quite a bit
probably a few others, too
but
it was the first time that he's done so many different letters
and
written them on purpose....
~
good job, Jeremiah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)