Monday, February 18, 2008

leftovers from last week

Lana & Josiah making Snickerdoodles
for Luke for Valentine's Day
~
these other two pictures were taken
(along with about 18 others ?!)
while I was snoozing yesterday.
Jeremiah was sick Friday night & Saturday;
I got up and started getting ready for church
only to end up on the couch feeling pretty rough.
I figured I was getting sick...
so - I crawled back in bed
and didn't get up until after 1:00!
Apparently, I wasn't exactly sick,
I was just exhausted
2 hours of sleep doesn't tend to make one
terribly refreshed - it turns out.
In my defense, my tummy
(and everything else)
really did hurt....
Tyler & Lana held down the fort
kept Lily happy without the momma
made bread & buns
fixed a great lunch
and who knows what else....
while I slept away the day
~
thanks!!


1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)