Saturday, February 2, 2008

shhhh

After receiving some very sad news this morning
I went in to wake up Tyler.
~
This is what I found
guess who's still sleeping?
~
When I was pregnant with Lily
one of my favorite parts of the day
was naptime
(duh!)
but not so much because of the nap
(although it was always appreciated, too)
but because of my napping buddies.
~
I would lay down between Jeremiah & Josiah;
I loved the feeling of 'love' as we all fell asleep
ahhhh
Since they snuggle up nice and close
I'd sleep for about 20 minutes or so till I got uncomfortable
(squished)
I could get up, ready to face the afternoon
'cause I'd had twenty minutes of sleep
and
sweet little boy snuggles

1 comment:

  1. Yummers. I love sleeping buddies but I am a wiggle worm which makes things difficult. J. Alan is usually my sleeping buddy cause he is the only one big enough for me not to squish and young enough to want me.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)