Tuesday, February 19, 2008

sick sweeties

Brandon & Josiah are sick :-(
Jeremiah wanted to sleep with Josiah
so he could help take care of him
Thank-you, Lord for making this tough ol' boy
tender-hearted
~
edited Tuesdy afternoon to add:
Tyler got sick, too!
He told me this morning that Jeremiah
was
rubbing tummies & backs
and
dumping & rinsing throw-up bowls
in the middle of the night
~
Jeremiah, that makes momma so proud!
what an awesome
big brother
little brother
and
son
you are!
~
Tony was a pretty awesome big brother last night, too!!
~
Lily and I slept about as good as usual
I almost feel bad about it....

1 comment:

  1. Our J. Alan went down on Saturday but by Monday all was well again.

    Sickness is not good. I haven't been sick on this round. I am hoping that I don't get sick. When would I have the time for it? I have children to teach, school to do, events that have been paid for to attend. I can't get sick. But if I do I will thank God and do my best to serve Him while I am down.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)