Monday, June 9, 2008

1 Timothy 1:12

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength,
that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.
~
I happened upon this verse the other day.
Some days
I don’t feel very faithful.
Actually
most days
I feel like I fail
more often than not.
And many days
I try to do things in my own strength
rather than relying on the strength that He has already given me.
~
He has appointed me to his service
again
~
I pray that I will continue to be faithful
and raise these precious children he has so graciously given us
~
All eight of them
~
Thank-you, Lord!!

13 comments:

  1. So wait...are you pregnant or are you counting your son-in-law?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, which one? You don't know, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon, spill the beans! :D :D
    -a very nosy brannan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I did......
    guess I'm not very good at it (spilling the beans, that is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I'm jealous! And so happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

    Isn't that neat how the Lord is increasing just as you thought your numbers were decreasing? I love it!

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. REEEEAAALYYYYYY???? Wow!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! That's great!!!! I'm jealous too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yahhh! I'm so excited for you guys.
    Darinda Fitzgerald

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Tracy and family!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, and here I thought she was talking about me. :-p

    Love you, Mom L, and big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to add my two cents - A huge hug and contrats from the 5 of us! Wish I had known when you picked up Gus the other day. Looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)