Sunday, July 6, 2008

furniture

We finally found a spot for the last piece of furniture
we inherited from Granny - Big Pa's chair.
Among other things
we got nine pieces of furniture.
That may not be much for some people
but we've had to do some major
moving stuff around
to fit it all in.
We actually got 10 pieces
but there was just nowhere to squeeze in the fern table
so sadly, it went to Tyler's brother.
Jeremiah says
now our house looks more like Granny's than ours.
Smells more like Granny's too.
ugh
we're hoping that doesn't last long!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet, is she getting ready for "the baby in momma's tummy"?

    I still cannot believe you fit that much stuff in that house, even with my bedroom changed into a playroom.
    And, I still cannot believe that not everyone can smell it. Luke couldn't either. I thought my carry-on bag that I brought back smelled also, so strongly I could smell it if I was in the same room, and I put it right up to his nose, and he couldn't smell a thing! Maybe it's just us and brandon? Wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ~ if she is, we're going to need a LOT more work; right after she'd kiss the baby, she'd throw it on the floor....

    the house most definitely stinks!
    granted, some of do have superior olfactory senses ~ but it stinks regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, oh my....
    Superior olfactory senses, I like that, it's much better than being oversensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, jw... did your granny's house stink?

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)