Monday, August 11, 2008

happy anniversary to us

Twenty-one years
~
Lana & Luke graciously offered to come stay with the kids.
We
of course
took them up on the offer!
Tony & Brandon do great with the little ones
but
to be completely honest
they can be a huge handful sometimes.
lots of times…..
Most of the time…..
Plus
I wouldn’t have been at all comfortable leaving them overnight
without an adult and transportation in the event of an emergency.
~
The last time we got away for our anniversary
was two years ago.
I was newly pregnant with Lily
And Josiah went with us, since he wasn’t weaned yet.
I can’t seem to remember any further back than that right now.
All I know is
it was really nice to go away
alone
with my husband!
~
If you are ever in Tulsa
and don’t mind spending a bit on dinner
You have got to go to Las Cabos
Yumm!!!!
Just consider yourself warned: it might be a bit loud
~
Thanks L & L and T & B for holding down the fort!
Love you all.
And
I love you, Tyler!
Thanks for marrying me

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! So happy you got to get away. I bet it was a fun change for Lana and Luke too.

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lana and Luke and Tony and Brandon. You are all good kids, umm and adults. We did have fun and then it was nice to come back and see our kiddos. Thanks for planning the trip momma.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)