Friday, August 22, 2008

our littlest helper


this video is kinda long
probably no one but family will care to watch it...


We sure are thankful for our little girl!!
(and all our other helpers, too!)

~

speaking of our little girl....
she sure loves her Bubs!
This morning
all three little ones ended up in our room.
They all happen to be in varying degrees of sickness, too.

LilyPie had an especially rough night
(as did her momma...)
so I wasn't quite prepared for her
to be her usual happy self when she woke up.
But, she was.
She woke up, crawled over me and saw the boys.
Her face lit up.
"morning, 'Miah"
"morning, Josiah"
she didn't get a response,
so she got louder,
"good morning, Josiah!"
Oh
I wish you could her all the inflection in her sweet little voice.
I hope I can still hear that voice in my head in 50 years!

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww, so sweet, what a good helper! and so smart too, the way she moved the plate in her hands when she couldn't quite get it to go up.
    Brilliant little girl!
    heehee, I just laughed at her tailflap wiggling as she walked(the unbuttoned onesie thing, I mean :P )
    She'll be a good big sister, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ~ next time she's going to help out, I'll be sure to put a dress on her :-) the hem of a dress just sways so nicley as she's walking about...
    I"m sad that she's outgrown that shirt, it never really fit her properly at the right time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua and I sat and watched the whole thing and loved it all. He kept saying, "That baby's GOOD!"

    She didn't drop a single one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yumm. I just waiting for the joy that I will get from watching my own littles (if I am blessed with them and I hope I am, If not I'll have to adopt) help and be sweet to each other. And when they are bad I will just ask God to forever keep in my mind His warning and discipline them. That won't be the fun part.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)