Thursday, November 20, 2008

gone

Tyler came home with a bag of these the other day
I'd never had them before.
They
are
good!
Nothing like the original Dove dark chocolates
that are best eaten s l ow l y,
just melting in your mouth,
but still delicious.

These need to be chewed
therefore
each piece doesn't last as long
and one is not content with just one chocolate...

They were sitting in the cabinet,
tempting me.
I had to get them out of the house!
So
I did what anybody would do.
I polished 'em off real quick!
~
took care of that problem

2 comments:

  1. Good deal, we always knew you were a superwoman!
    Now that I always have -at the least - a small stash of dark chocolate and often some chocolate chips, I don't get tempted so badly anymore, I just eat them when I need it :)

    One time, I was having a gloomy day, ya know, probably hormonal and definitely stressed from school and trying to be happy and congenial and just getting more frustrated... Anyway, that's been more than one time. But on one certain occasion, Luke asked me if I'd been eating enough chocolate lately.
    Sweet man.
    I went and ate a piece when we got home, just in case that was my problem.
    Know what?
    I felt better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always were a chocolate connoisseur! :D i can't believe i found you! was just talking with Barbara, and she mentioned Ginger..and viola! I thought of you! not to mention every time I buy my colonial candles..LOL ;)
    so how are you and your family?

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)