Monday, November 3, 2008

reassurance

Dr’s appointment today.
From now on, they’re every two weeks.
Ugh
But today’s was good.
~
See
Little Bit
isn’t much of a mover & shaker.
At all.
And while I’m not a worrier, by any stretch of the imagination,
I was actually beginning to worry.
I’d do the kick counts;
they rarely added up to 10 in 2 hours.
Not real encouraging.
My babies move
alot
But, then again, this could be my calm baby….
but then again,
10 movements is the minimum I should feel in 2 hours,
so maybe things weren’t quite right.
My belly is growing
so it would seem baby is growing properly.
So why I am I not getting kicked more?
If I’m just not feeling them, why not??
So we did a quick ultrasound to check things out.
Everything looked just great
and Baby passed the test with flying colors.
Looks like we just have us a calm little baby.
~
Oh
and since we were in there…….
and since I was already pretty sure……
isn't she a beaut??

7 comments:

  1. So you're having a girl... :) She's beautiful! I can tell you that Connor was my quietest baby, Caleb came next. Claire was like a tidal wave... Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony said she was a girl at the Spanish Festival. He said that the nurse practically told ya'll. Anyway! Yeah baby girl!

    May the Lord cause your face to see His glory that you may know Him intimately, baby L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!! A little sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun for Lilly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun for Lilly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy,

    It may be the reason you dont feel baby much is the amount of scar tissue you have from previous births. A friend of mine also has this and feels less movement. Dr. told her it was amazing that she was able to feel baby much at all b/c of the scar tissue. She was earlier in her pregnany when he said that to her, but I wonder if it still might bear.

    jodie

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)