Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lexi lovin's

I love how Lexi is loving her bub

and
her Papa
~
Filed the taxes today.
That may end up
being my only accomplishment this week
although
I really hope to get all the thank-you cards finished, too.
I sorta like to have
both hands
for hand-written notes...
~
Lexi had her first really rough night last night
- or at least her momma did.
I'm hoping it was an anomaly!
Tyler ended up getting up with her around 2
so I could catch a few ZZZs.
Apparently
I was snoring pretty quick-like.
Thanks, Love!!

All in all, she's been great.
Sooo much easier than the previous 4!!!
~
I can't look at Lexi for long
without
getting misty-eyed.
How
out of all the women in the world
did I get picked??
Thank-you, Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)