Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sign of spring

Nothing says springtime like diapers flapping in the breeze.
I do love cloth diapering my babies!
I love making one-of-a-kind diapers.
I love putting the soft fabric on scrumptious baby bottoms.
I love the surprise
of a coordinating diaper under a dress.
I love hanging them on the line
and
seeing them hanging on the line.
~
As I was hanging out the dypes today
and looking at all the fun colors
I thought,
"These ain't yer momma's diapers!"
Then I thought,
"HA - Lana can't say that - cuz they will be her momma's diapers!"
speaking of Lana....
we went fabric shopping today
and got all sorts of fun fabrics for a baby quilt.
I figure if I don't have time to quilt
the next best thing
is teaching my girl how to.
I hope it wasn't cheating
to buy a bit extra
so she can have scraps...
You know - for scrap quilts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your clothes line. I've always wanted one! I bought one of those wooden drying things but it's just not the same ya know.

    Pretty diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit envious of your clothes line as well. I love the bright colors - and miss those baby and toddler clothing. Even sorting those tiny little baby socks.

    You know, I love looking out on a Sunday morning and catching your eye during worship - it is like a much needed hug for me and I appreciate the twinkle in your eye or the smile on your face as you hold your little ones. Thank you for the blessing you are to me.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)