Tuesday, April 20, 2010

baby Nella

Have you met Kelle?
If not, you really ought to.
This is a good place to start.
It's where I started anyways.
I should warn you;
you might want to grab a tissue
or two.

Lexi loves looking at pictures of Baby Nella

We visit Nella
and her big sis, Lainey
pretty much every night.
and sometimes, during the day, too.
~
Baby Nella has Down Syndrome.
~
I used to think that God would give us a DS baby.
In fact, I sort of wished He would.
I've read about the how you can't help
being a better person
when you live with these precious children.
I want to be a better person.
and
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for
those considered 'disabled'
(TJ has it, too)
so it seemed only logical that God put it there for a reason.
When Lexi was so still in my womb
I wondered....
~
He didn't choose to bless us with an extra chromosome;
I'm fine with that.
He still uses my children to grow and shape me
and make me just a tiny bit more like Him.
And
we can pop in and visit Nella
any time we want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)