Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a short story

Once upon a time
there was a momma
who took a bunch of her kids shopping
even though she was sick of shopping
because there was supposed to be an incredible sale
at the convention center.
The sale was lousy
so they ended up going to NBC, too
The momma's children were all very well behaved
(much better, in fact, than any other children
they came in contact with during the trip)
so she treated them to Taco Bell for lunch
and Sonic
(where they had buy 1 get 1 free shakes)
for dessert.
the end.

true story.

(Lily asked me to tell her a short story while she went potty at TB
this is a tradition of the kids - telling stories in the bathroom.
anyways.
I completely missed out on any form of story-telling gene
so this is the story I told her.
She liked the happy ending :-)

1 comment:

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)