Friday, September 24, 2010

a little bit of lately


This is my favorite shirt on Lexi right now.
I can't even tell you why ~ I just love her in it!
That it only cost 25 cents at a yard sale is a bonus.


School is in full force
bu there's still plenty of time for playing.


Josiah kinda tends toward laziness.
Needless to say, that's not gonna fly
so I've been having him stick close to me.
He's learned how to rinse the dishes, then stack them
before loading into the dishwasher.
This is his first load - pretty good, huh?!



Birthday Season will be over soon.
The little ones sure love buying gifts for their bubs!


I'm still on page 16 of my manual
but I'm not as scared to use the camera.
I'll be thrilled when I can finally shoot manually
but I'm quite happy with results of the auto settings for now.
(some of the above pics were all taken w/ my point & shoot)




2 comments:

  1. at first i thought the dishes were still filthy.... but then i realized - I GOTTA get this computer screen clean :)
    good job, Josiah :)

    Aiden has taken to helping unload the dishwasher... unfortunately, usually when he helps, the dishes are all dirty. But you should have seen his stack of little plates! Then he had trouble putting the last one on right side up, so he unstacked them all, all over the floor, and then he put the dirty utensils in my tape/scissors/appliance manuals drawer. And of course i said "thanks so much for helping, you're a big boy!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new photos!

    It was the apple festival today in Riga. Of course I wanted to be careful with the camera - and so it got buried beneath all my goodies. Result - only two pictures of a day full of Latvian culture: dresses, dancers, music, wool, honey, wood, linen and apples of course. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)