Monday, October 4, 2010

surprise


The boys went waayy overboard for my birthday!
I sorta figured they'd ordered something camera-related
but I was shocked to find a lens
when I opened my present!!
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
I'm scared of it
but they've been messing with it a bit.









hubba hubba


this wasn't with the new lens - but Brandon took it and I love it!!

this was taken by the old dog run (clear on the other side of our property)

and this - is one of my faves!
thanks, Guys!!! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Great gift! Wow! Love the clarity and details. Have fun learning how to use it!
    PS. Happy Birthday. I knew it was coming - just forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)