Monday, December 6, 2010

all Lexi all the time


I took about fifty million pictures of Lexi yesterday
(give or take a few million)
'cause she was just so busy
and she's so darn ca-ute

who, me?
 We discovered a perfect job for Lex'!
I know - it looks like slave labor
but really, she's lovin' it.
She's just serious about her work.


just how does this thing work??
  Lexi helped make dinner
and we stupidly just left her on the chair.
I went back in the kitchen a few minutes later to find


 her busy cleaning

so stinking CUTE!

see, I clean

oh, look what I found. A bink. Aiden. AIDEN

oh well. Aiden's not here. I'll try it out.
 She seemed to be doing just fine
so I left her again.
Yes
on the counter.
Only for a second, though.


 It seems
the girl was thirsty.
I did go ahead and remover her from the counter at this point.
After donning dry clothes
(that had been discarded earlier in the day
in favor of the pink dress)
Lex' wanted to help fold laundry.
I tried giving her a washcloth
but no
she wanted one of Papa's shirts.



OH! the cheekers! I still love 'em!

If I can just get it spread out....

almost got it

Yeah!!
 Not only can the girl
do dishes and laundry
and get her own drink
she can sort!

this one, right here? where does it go?

with the green triangles, of course!
 OH
 Lexi Girl ~ Momma loves you!



1 comment:

  1. ooooo! Love the cheeks too!
    And is she dancing on Papa's shirt? That's just what Etienne would do.

    Hmm... they love to imitate us, don't they?
    (You don't dance on your clothes, do you?? Just checking! Haha!)

    Can't wait to show the kids these pictures. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)