Friday, February 11, 2011

it's Groundhog Day. Again.



Since we missed Groundhog Day last week,
what with Tyler travelling to FL for his dad's funeral
and me stuck home with sick kids
and pipes freezing and all,
we just decided we'd have our own Groundhog Day
this week.
Which, in my opinion,
was completely appropriate
given we had a 100% chance of snow...


Groundhog Day is just my kind of holiday.
All I have to manage gathering 
is
if I'm really with it - some sort of looking-like-snow food,
(I'm rarely that with it)
and 
the fixin's for our little groundhogs.







...don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold outside...

3 comments:

  1. It must be warm inside though! I get chilly looking at Lilly as I sit and type this wearing a wool scarf around my neck and wrapped in a blanket. I got my booties on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she makes me cold, too! her & Lexi dress up in swimming suits all the time - and I'll have on 3 shirts.... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't tell my kids you celebrate Groundhog's Day. I'll never hear the end of it! Sheesh! Can you make my life any more hard! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)