Friday, May 20, 2011

bonus


The girls and I got an extra 2 1/2 hours with Papa last night!

All the menfolk are involved in outreach ministries
on Thursday evenings
while the girls and I stay home.
Once upon a time I was involved, too,
but we found it best for me to stay home w/ the littlest one
'til he/she wasn't such a distraction.
The 'littlest ones' kept coming,
and so I haven't done apartment ministry in many years.
I suppose Lex' is big enough now that I could,
but honestly,
I'm not ready to add anything else to my plate.

After a quick phone call
 to determine that his presence wasn't needed,
Tyler decided he was taking the night off 
to be with us girls.
I was happier than I probably should have been at the prospect.
But come on ~ 2 bonus hours with my husband?
How could I not be happy about that?!

~
I love you, Tyler, and I love being with you.
Thanks for taking the night off

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)