Tuesday, July 19, 2011

big fat D minus


Tyler got me up at 
O-dark-thirty this morning
to go run.
He'd been running his mouth last night
about me not being able to hang with him.
Whatever.
I kept up just fine on the group run Sunday
and I even had to carry Lily on my back part of the time.

Guess what?
I couldn't hang w/ him.
I only jogged the full 60 seconds one time.
I thought I might just die
right there in the cemetery.
It was so humid out there
I could not get a good breath.
Forget talking - even during warm-up.
The only reason I scored a D-
and not an "F"
is 
because Tyler thought I looked 
good
from the backside.
(not that I was in front of him all that much!)
He was grading on a curve
;-)


3 comments:

  1. I don't recall saying anything about you not hanging with me and I'd give you a B even without the curve. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love you!! even if your memory is worse than mine. and your eyesight. and judgment..... XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughing!* I love your funny stories... and how you word things! at our age, running is hard! it takes a while to condition the body, ALL of it! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)