Wednesday, July 6, 2011

red red wine

So.
Tyler and I have been trying to find a red wine that we like.
You know - health benefits and all.
We keep saying things like
'how do people afford to drink this stuff daily?'
and
'why would they want to??'
I chuckled a bit yesterday
when I was moving things around in the fridge
and I found 4 bottles of wine!
It looks like lushes live here. 
We're thinking we may not be wine-drinkers....

The other day,
Tyler poured me a cup
(yes - a coffee cup ~ we are so classy)
and I took a sip
then he handed me another cup.
I drank from it.
"Now, that one's not too bad," I said. 
"Which one is it?"
He looked a little sheepish and started laughing,
"I added Capri Sun."
Blue Capri Sun at that ~ I just don't think you can get any more
'kid'
than a blue beverage from a silver pouch.

I'm thinking - maybe we aren't wine drinkers?



5 comments:

  1. red red wine make you feel so fine...
    Capri sun, that's pretty funny :)
    maybe if you heated it and spiced it up? then it would be like spiced wine.
    Not that i've ever tried it, just that spiced wine sounds yummy.
    except, i really justdon't like the taste of alcohol.
    i feel so uncultured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was Lana, btw. it said it would have me sign in after pushing 'publish', but it didn't... :/ \this is still Lana, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Argh! Sorry if this shows up twice. My comment just disappeared into space!)
    Your brother says, "Red wine should not be refrigerated since you won't taste its full flavor. White wine, however, should be and always served cold. Red wine that you don't drink can be added to any red wine vinegar and used later."
    Hope this helps.
    Also everything tastes better when drunk from a fancy glass. :-)
    A sante!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red grape juice gives you the same benefits of wine :)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)