Tuesday, July 12, 2011

weird

Speaking of yard sale finds...
Saturday
Tyler snagged a doorknob
(a locking doorknob)
for a buck.
I couldn't think of any doors lacking a doorknob....
"What's this for?" I asked.
"The bathroom."
"The bathroom?!?"
It never occurred to me,
not one single time,
that we could replace our non-locking knob
with a lock-er.
We haven't  had a locking doorknob for the bathroom
since we left Fayetteville. 
sixteen and a half years ago.
And now we do.
And it's just kinda weird.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know that feeling! We finally have *two* locking bathrooms! Etienne howled the first time he found it locked. I'm enjoying the solitude more and more... (FYI- I don't lock myself in to hide like some people are known to do.)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)