Thursday, April 26, 2012

secret sewing


This week's needle &  thREAD project is a secret:
graduation gifts for a couple of really sweet young ladies.
I hope they like the fabrics I picked 'specially for them.


I haven't touched the two books I had going last week,
but I did grab This Life is in Your Hands out of the library basket
one night when I wasn't quite ready to sleep.
I'm only on page 77, but so far, I'm really liking it.
I'm fascinated with all the little garden tips and history of agriculture sprinkled in.

~
to see what others are sewing and reading this week
head on over to Elizabeth's

needle and thREAD


oh, fine ~ you twisted my arm;
here's a peek...


5 comments:

  1. Oh! These are going to be soooo cute!!
    I've seen this book mentioned by other bloggers. Let me know if it's worth buying or not.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what I see! I am sure the graduates will too!

    http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/crafting-along-with-needle-and-thread.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently made a couple of zipped bags, and now I have more admiration for the very neat and well-made ones (like yours). My technique needs improvement. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that little bag is so cute!! What lucky girls!! Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)