Friday, October 12, 2012

meet li'l Miss Liza



So, my sister called me when I was driving to A-Z
for the 3rd time in less than a week
buying stuff for the reception.


"Don't even think about it right now," she says, "wait 'til after the reception
and you'll still have a whole month to come up with one."


She needed a scarecrow for an auction to benefit the Children's Shelter in Benton County
She's on the board of directors,
and helped plan the craft show and scarecrow fundraiser,
but had no clue how she was going to come up with the scarecrow.
So,
she called me.
Like I'd say, "no" to that....


Tyler and I were going to have a friendly little competition,
and provide her with two scarecrows for the auction,
and see which one brought in the most money,
but he wimped out was too busy to make one.
Guess that makes me the winner :-)


Li'l Miss Liza is really such a sweetie, with a good heart 


and she's ready to go on to her new home.


Liza!


Not yet, Punkin; git back in this house!


Guess I'll need to explain to her that she gets to spend the night here for a few days first.
She's an adventurous one, that little Miss Liza ~ no scaredy in her!

9 comments:

  1. I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I AUCTION????? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooo fabulous! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes just the cutest!!! I might just have to buy her! The auction money goes to the benton county childrens shelter and the auction is here: at 4:00 pm.
    bring cash or check:

    FROM THE GROUND UP NURSERY:
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH
    8542 W Mc Nelly Rd.
    (Arkansas State Rt 40)
    Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
    479-464-0091

    Tracy, your just fabulous! YOU WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable...and such beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so incredulity cute!!! I'd love to know how to made this cutie? Did she spend time in the "room"? I"d love to have her here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos and captions are awesome!
    And, she's the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SOOO cute!!! I love it, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping that the response at the auction is as positive and sweet as you all have been ~ thank-you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS the most cutest Scarecrow ever!!!! You may have a bigger hit on your hands than you could have ever thought!! Love the heart! That is a small picture of your heart!! Very Sweet!
    You have out done yourself,girl!
    Love to you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)