Monday, December 10, 2012

budding entrepreneur


We have a plethora of cats.
It's the only animal we seem to be able to raise.
But besides eating a few mice now and then, they're useless.
We were discussing listing them on Craigslist (free, of course) when Jeremiah said,
"Tell them that they are house-cats; 
and when the people come to pick up their cat,
we'll hide."
(I couldn't for the life of me figure out where he was going with this)
He continued,
"Then we'll have a cat poop cleaning business."

(the 'we' referred to the children, not all of us)

2 comments:

  1. that kid!!
    he went on to say that he'd ask where they got the cat, saying he'd never seen one like THAT before. And they'd say our address and he'd say "oh, I know those people I do lots of work for them. They've had me feed their dog. feed their goats. take out the trash...."
    Maybe you had to be there, but it was SOOO hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture this conversation, he's quite bright really!Keep the ideas comin Jeremiah!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)