Wednesday, December 19, 2012

welcome to another episode of 'she should have been blond'


So.
Lexi was out of pull-ups.
I congratulated myself for remembering to add them to the list.
And then, 
actually remembering to buy them.

After unloading the groceries and goodies from the car,
(and all the other crap, too)
the pull-ups were taken to the girls' bedroom,
and come bedtime, the package ripped open.

They were in bed for about 20 minutes before beginning their parent-torturing ritual of 
fighting, 
getting up to tattle,
getting up to go potty, etc.
On one of her trips in to tattle on Lily for stealing all the covers
(which Lily admittedly did - but only after Lexi had kicked her, and stolen the covers first. 
Note that they each have their own quilt...
*sigh*
also note that Lily would not tell on Lexi even when asked; 
I only found out about Lex's transgressions by asking her what she did to prompt her sister's actions.)
anyways,
I noticed that Lexi's pull-up looked a little snug.
Then a few minutes later, she came in the room again,
complaining that her diaper was bugging her.
And I realized - I hadn't checked the size! 
I just grabbed a package.
'24 count - yeah, that's prob'ly enough,' I thought, then I threw 'em in my cart. 
Enough for what, exactly, I'm not sure....

If anyone needs some size 2/3 pull-ups ~ I can hook you up


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)