Friday, January 11, 2013

kicked the habit


Through all of the changes in dietary habits over the years,
there was one 'bad' food item I hung onto. 
Sam's Choice Extra Rich (Fake) Creamer.
Love the stuff.
Other powdered creamer - not so much,
but the 'so creamy it actually whips' creamer? Delish!

I'd rather quit drinking coffee, than drink it without my creamer. (and I have, multiple times over the years.)

A few months ago, I decided I was ready to start trying to give it up.
I slowly (very slowly) replaced some of my powdered creamer with real cream (and sometimes coconut milk).
I'm happy to report that I can now
enjoy a cup of coffee with real cream.
Without even a sprinkling of Sam's Choice fake creamer.


2 comments:

  1. Love you cup! And I am so glad to see posts. I was fixing to see if you were sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift shop special :-)
    You are sweet to check on me ~ love you, Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)