Wednesday, February 6, 2013

makin' me chuckle



Jeremiah and Tyler were going to buy this sign to put on a tree.
(which I think is hilarious and perfectly appropriate for this one-bathroom household)
Unbeknownst to Tyler,
Jeremiah snuck it out of the shopping cart and bought it with his own money
and put it on the bathroom door as a joke for me.

I'm leaving it there
because it makes me chuckle every time I see it.
And also because I think it lowers the cleanliness expectation.
I mean, you expect to see pee all over the gents' bathroom, right?
so maybe I won't get as frustrated when I find it all over in mine.
Maybe?

2 comments:

  1. probably not, but you will still chuckle! so it's all good !

    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...cute sign tho!

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)