Friday, May 9, 2014

wardrobe update needed?


I have worn my Old Navy stretchy pants
pretty much every day
since Novemberish - just like I told you I would.

My topside has varied from tank-tops to multiple long sleeved shirts,
depending on the weather, or how recently I exercised,
but the bottom half has pretty consistently been
black stretchy bottoms
(not that my actual bottom is stretchy... or black...
Oh never mind.)

Yesterday, 
when I woke up, 
I pulled on a skirt.
Not a nice skirt, mind you, a blue skirt I whipped up in about 20 minutes and it is so crappy,
(and not flattering!) that I never mentioned it here.
(I'm not sure if I've ever even worn it)

On my top half was a jammie top.
Not to be confused with my tank top - long sleeve shirt I often sleep in,
an actual purchased-in-the-pajama-department-from-target-before-we-went-on-vacation-two-years-ago
black and white jammie shirt. 

When Lexi saw me she said,
"Mom! You look so cute! Where are you going?"

I'm thinking that perhaps my wardrobe needs a little work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving me a comment?? Oh goody! I love comments :-)